TRIATHLON CAMP 3 days of FUN and LEARNING APRIL 24-26
SIGNUP: Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Price: see below.
24th Friday 6 PM Maxcy Gregg Park
NMA/DYNAMIC Proper Warmups
25th Saturday Lake Murray Open Water swim practice/drills/ Question & Answer Session/Swim NMA, Drill practice
￼T1 setup discussion/pack list/ practice/ operations (e.g. no bike shoes stored on bikes)
￼More Swim Drills
￼Break for lunch
￼Open Forum discussion of Ironman/Triathlon questions
Afternoon: T2 setup discussion/pack list/practice
Run clothing options, reinforce NMA & Dynamic, arm use, foot cadence, relaxation
￼exercises, hill climbing, aid station handoff and choices
Morning: Bike on race day- Emergency braking, cornering(figure 8), Square of slow bikers,
￼bottle & nutrition handoffs, passing, seated hill climbing, cutting hills, drafting discussion.
DISCUSS USAT RULES and Penalties
Group Ride Practicing skills enforcing USAT rules.
Again Topics anticipated to be covered:
• Swimming drills will include: passing, drafting, goggle flooding, swim overs, pack swimming, sighting, dry starts
(dolphin diving), deep water starts, dock starts (3 @ a time).
• Biking drills include: Cycling 26-60 mile course while supported, emergency handling, bike handling skills.
Including figure eight drills for braking and cornering, passing, seated hill climbing, drafting discussion, bottle
and nutrition handoffs.
• Running drills include: clothing options, neuromuscular activation, dynamic warmup, ankling, marching and
driving, skipping, lean drills, arm use, relaxation exercises, aid station handoff and choices
• Transitions: T1 and T2 Setup via Ironman bag as well as 70.3 style, packing list, breathing during transition,
nutrition intake, socks or no socks, discuss IM setup.
• Address worries and discussion
New clients: $200 all for full weekend and must present valid USAT license or purchase one day license for clinic.
Or 1 Day for $100
Southern Multisport Athletes with active contracts on date of Camp : $150 for full weekend or 1 day for $75
USAT Event #230106